Here's your chance to master all the basics of Excel 5 for Windows while everyone else is stumbling along with the world's most popular spreadsheet program. Dummies 101: Excel 5 For Windows takes you step by step through all of Excel's major features, from simple things such as totaling up a column of numbers to trickier things such as transforming dull data in to colorful, persuasive charts. Bestselling author and Excel maven Greg Harvey clues you into all the uses Excel is put to in so many job situations, from financial and statistical record keeping and analysis to database entry and maintenance.
With a valuable bonus disk containing practice files to use as you follow the book's lessons, Dummies 101: Excel 5 For Windows is the ideal way to learn Excel at your own pace -- and enjoy it, too. Lessons, quizzes, and summaries provide plain-English guidance on how to
- Install and customize Excel to suit the way you like to work and the kinds of work you do
- Enter and edit data and formulas
- Find your way around even the most complex worksheets and workbooks
- Print professional-looking spreadsheets
- Create all kinds of charts, including three-dimensional pie, bar, and line charts
- Build databases simply and take advantage of Excel's built-in filtering features to isolate the information you need
Plus, Dummies 101: Excel 5 For Windows includes a handy, cut-out Cheat Sheet to keep by your side whenever need a quick answer or memory-jog while using Excel.