Windows 95 is a great operating system, but it can be daunting. Whether you need to learn Windows 95 for work or school, Dummies 101: Windows 95, 2nd Edition, gently guides you through all the ins and outs so you emerge with the knowledge and experience you need in order to work like a pro. This step-by-step guide teaches you how to open, save, and copy files, and get the most from all the extra programs that come with Windows 95, including the newest version of Internet Explorer.
Inside, get the information you need now:
- Find 20 units that teach you all the basics of Windows 95
- Use the files on the disk to supplement your work and make learning fun and easy
- Master the most important features of Windows 95 and take the guesswork out of learning a new operating system
- Discover informative summaries and fun tests that help you assess and reinforce your knowledge
- Learn about using My Computer and Explorer to launch programs and work with files
- Use the extra programs that come with Windows 95 (Paint, WordPad, Media Player, and Internet Explorer) to create cool flyers, write letters, play sounds and video clips, and surf the World Wide Web
After you've taught yourself the basics with this easy-to-use tutorial, look for IDG Books Worldwide's Windows® 95 For Dummies®, 2nd Edition, the perfect reference to keep by your side, and Windows® 95 For Dummies® Quick Reference, 3rd Edition, to look up tasks and commands alphabetically.