"The Dungeons & Dragons Essentials Kit is the perfect introduction to the legendary role-playing game." —Forbes
• Take your first step into the world of Dungeons & Dragons, or get a more expansive D&D experience after playing the Starter Set.
• Play with groups as small as two players (one Dungeon Master & one adventurer) for the first time in D&D fifth edition with the introduction of “sidekicks.”
• Battle and plunder your way through Phandalin in the all new D&D adventure, Dragon of Icespire Peak.
• Experience the thrill of being a Dungeon Master behind a four-panel DM screen with at-a-glance game rules for quick and easy reference.
• Continue your Dungeons & Dragons journey with codes to unlock content on D&D Beyond, the official digital toolset for D&D.
Components: (1) rulebook, (1) Dragon of Icespire Peak introductory adventure, (6) blank character sheets, (11 ) dice, (1) 33" × 8.5" Dungeon Master's screen, (81) cards for magic items, sidekicks and more, (1) 21" x 15" double-sided poster map for use with the adventure, (1) code for 50% the digital version of the Player's Handbook, access to supplementary content, including additional adventure materials to continue the story into higher levels of play.
|Publisher:||Wizards of the Coast|
|Product dimensions:||9.00(w) x 11.50(h) x 2.10(d)|
About the Author
PETER LEE is a game designer at Wizards of the Coast. When not designing sets of dungeon tiles, he creates board games and other non-roleplaying games, including the Wrath of Ashardalon Board Game and The Legend of Drizzt Board Game.
RODNEY THOMPSON is an R&D tabletop games manager at Wizards of the Coast. His credits include the Dark Sun Campaign Setting, Player's Option: Heroes of the Feywild, and Monster Vault.