Chinese Musical Journey: Guilan - A Cultural Tour With Traditional Chinese Music available in DVD
- Want it by Tuesday, September 25 Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
To take a trip to Guilin, in Guangxi Province, is to behold a scenic beauty the likes of which is difficult to describe in words. From the breathtaking rock formations to the flowing rivers, picturesque lakes, and Dragon Spine terraced hillsides, Guilin is a majestic landscape with a rich history. In this musical tour of Guilin, armchair adventurers can travel the land to the tune of traditional Chinese instruments.
|Sound:||[DTS 5.1-Channel Surround Sound, Dolby AC-3 Surround Sound]|
1. Two River and Four Lakes Park/Elephant Trunk Hill/Folded Brocade Hill and Fubo Hill [6:24]
2. Night in Guilan [5:52]
3. Mountains in Yangshuo/Moon Hill [4:46]
4. Yulong River [6:02]
5. Yulong Bridge [4:40]
6. Gaotian Village [3:03]
7. Scenery of the Li River [6:17]
8. Ancient Towns in Yangshuo/West Street in Yangshuo [7:20]
9. Longsheng Waterfall [4:44]
10. Yao and Tong Minority Dwellings [4:09]
11. Dragon Spine Terraced Fields [6:30]