Chinese Musical Journey: Xi'an - A Cultural Tour With Traditional Chinese Music available in DVD
- Get it by Wednesday, July 25 , Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
In the time of the Chang Dynasty, the current capitol of the Shaanxi Province was the Chinese capitol. It's name translating into English as "Western Peace," Xi'an is home to such remarkable historic structures as The Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and the breathtaking terracotta warriors, which stand guard over the mausoleum of Qin dynasty founder Qin Shi Huang Di. In this armchair tour of Xi'an, viewers will be treated to these sights and many more as music performed on traditional Chinese instruments such as the Chinese lute, the dizi, the pipa, and the Chinese transverse flute, among others, plays out on the soundtrack.
|Sound:||[DTS 5.1-Channel Surround Sound, Dolby AC-3 Surround Sound]|
1. Big and Small Wild Goose Pagodas [4:08]
2. Bell and Drum Towers/Old City Moat and Wall [3:40]
3. Bell and Drum Towers at Night/Tang Dynasty Song and Dance Show [4:00]
4. Famen Temple and Museum [8:39]
5. Forest of Stone Steles/Wenchang Gate and Huajue Lane Streets [3:51]
6. Shanxi Style Puppet Show [1:54]
7. Shanxi Old Style Courtyard Houses [6:52]
8. The Great Mosque [5:01]
9. Tomb of Emperor Huang [3:01]
10. Museum of the Qin Terra Cotta/Warriors and Horses [6:46]
11. Huaqing Hot Springs, Lishan Park, Qian Mausoleum, Mao Mausoleum Museum, Tomb of Princess Yongtai [4:18]
12. Huashan Mountain [8:40]