- Want it by Thursday, September 27? Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
Give your youngster all the tools they'll need to build a strong foundation in reading with this Warner Brothers Home Video release that combines entertainment with education. All of your favorite green friends are here, including Leap, Lilly, and Tad -- and they're ready to put their wacky word machines to work for your youngster! So get ready to take a trip to the Word Factory where the Word Whammer, the Sticky-ick-o-rama, and an assortment of other innovative machines work hard to teach your young reader the use of vowels and consonants, word-building, rhyming, and vocabulary.
Learning games; Trailer
1. Tad and Dad [2:02]
2. The Contest [1:11]
3. The Talking Words Factory [2:20]
4. Vowels [1:59]
5. The Word Bammer 100 [3:28]
6. The Word Whammer 3000 [5:07]
7. Whamming More Words Together [4:34]
8. Now We're Building Words! [5:21]
9. The Sound Slide [3:16]
10. The Blend is Your Friend [1:19]
11. The Best Dad in the World [1:42]
12. Tad Can Build Words [2:26]
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Mr. Frog and Professor Quiqley have opened a new factory -- the talking words factory. Here Leap and Lilly help the Professor teach Tad about making simple words. Children learn about -at,-ig,-et,-op,-ig and -ug words. In addition to learning about word blends like when you use st- at the beginng or end to spell words. Some words on the DVD include: cat, hat, bat, big, pig, set, get, mad and let. There is also a game in which children can complete words which are missing a letter.
We just received this video. My children LOVE it. They have watched it twice and love singing along with the songs.