What will the world look like long after humans have gone extinct? How long will it take for our influence to be erased from the planet's surface? Using amazingly detailed computer graphics, this gripping A&E series imagines how our technology, architecture, and infrastructure will react to the elements, and how it will all look after it is overrun with wildlife and weeds. The complete season one collection includes the first ten episodes of Life After People, chronicling the state of the planet in the hours and months after humans first vanish from Earth.
|Source:||A&E Home Video|
|Sound:||[Dolby Digital Stereo]|
2. 1 Day After People [1:18]
3. 9 Months After People [9:55]
4. 35 Years After People [9:03]
6. 50 Years After People [9:11]
5. 300 Years After People [7:58]
2. 1 Day After People [:07]
3. 1 Month After People [1:19]
3. 30 Years After People [6:45]
5. 50 Years After People [12:15]
6. 200 Years After People [7:53]
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
A more detailed look at what would happen without us on Earth. What animals would dominate, what about the buildings, how long would it take?