National Geographic: Hidden Hawaii available in DVD
- Want it by Monday, October 1 Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
This nature documentary takes an intimate look at the recent home to the Papaha-naumokua-kea Marine National Monument, located in the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands. A massive sanctuary, the area has remained largely unseen by humans, though it's brimming with rare species of shallow-water marine life, and vast coral reefs.
|Source:||Nat'l Geographic Vid|
1. Introduction [:46]
2. Hidden Wilderness [1:44]
3. Chant of Creation [3:24]
4. A Lot in Common [6:45]
5. The Vital Role of Coral [5:26]
6. A Bustling Marine Metropolis [6:28]
7. Mapping Seal Habitat [4:02]
8. Apex Predators [5:21]
9. Meaningful Information [4:01]
10. Under Threat from a Plant [5:57]
11. Conclusion [1:09]
12. End Credits [:29]