Where Did It Come From?: Ancient China - The Personal Weapon available in DVD
- Get it by Monday, September 24 , Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
This documentary showcases how ancient Chinese cultures actually provided the foundation for many modern personal weapons including the machine gun (the original form used arrows), and the cannon.
|Source:||A&E Home Video|
|Sound:||[Dolby Digital Stereo]|
1. Crossbow [8:26]
2. Stirrups [7:18]
3. A Pyrotechnic Whimper [6:40]
4. Slow Progress Toward Guns [10:09]
5. Fire Lance to Rocket Power [6:11]
6. Sun Zi's the Art of War [5:11]