The E-Aligned Enterprise: How to Map and Measure Your Company's Course in the New Economyby Jac Fitz-enz
A trusted advisor to 90 of the Fortune 100 companies, Jac Fitz-enz is renowned as "the father of human performance benchmarking." He now turns his incisive eye toward performance in the e-Worldespecially as it is evolving from the industrial "i-World"and shows how to manage an organization for maximum measurable results in times of head-spinning change.
"How can we measure true return on investment in a faster-moving, open-system world? How do we improve results in this new world using the same intellectual capitalour people?" These are the questions that far-sighted executives are asking. Fitz-enz answers by examining four key areas, each culminating in a Scorecard that lets readers gauge their own ROIs:
* Leadership argues that better communication and a high-touch approachhardly traditional ROI focus pointsare imperative for engaging the e-workforce.
* Strategy explores the links between innovation and risk, offering new ideas for rising above "commodity" status.
* Human Capital reveals that by combining continual learning and knowledge management, companies become Employers of Choice.
* External Relationships shows how to measure success with customers, partners, and alliances.
The final section shows "how to do it," wrapping the challenge into a practical methodology for making the transformation from the traditional to the e-savvy company.
Author Biography: Jac Fitz-enz, Ph.D. (Saratoga, CA) is founder and chairman of the Saratoga Institute, known for its pioneering research and reports on performance measurement and improvement. His books include Human Value Management, The 8 Practices of Exceptional Companies, and The ROI of Human Capital.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.34(w) x 9.28(h) x 1.02(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews