Content for the book was derived from interviews with learning and development professionals, instructional designers, and teachers, as well as research of best practices in print and online resources. Each chapter is dedicated to providing demonstrations and information on the critical functions, specifications and learning outcomes of instructional design. The primary goal of the book is to help with achievement of meaningful learning whether the delivery mode is e-learning, classroom instruction, tutoring, self-paced learning, wikis, blogs, web-based instruction or computer-based instruction. Listed below are the book's objectives for achieving this goal:
You will learn to:
• Develop course notes that are concise and clear.
• Use methods to break lectures into chunks.
• Choose text boxes as an option to display or list objects, graphics and text.
• Use audio and video in lessons.
• Animate and embed objects to enhance learner understanding.
• Create in-class learning activities.
• Develop learners assessments such as multiple choice, matching and true/false items.
• Upload courses and instructional content online.
I hope that you will have a productive and rewarding experience learning about course creation in PowerPoint.
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.18(d)|
About the Author