If Articulate Studio is one of the easiest-to-use e-learning tools on the market, shouldn't a book about it be just as easy to use? The E-Learning Uncovered series is designed to give you the maximum amount of information in the minimum amount of time. You'll learn about every check box, every menu, and every option in Presenter, Quizmaker, Engage, and Video Encoder. But we don't just tell you HOW to check a check box (we figure you know how to do that), we also tell you WHY you might or might not want to.
Brand new users will walk step-by-step through every aspect of creating great e-learning. Intermediate users will benefit from the special tips and insider secrets that let you do more and save time. Look for:
- Design Tips: instructional design, graphic design, and usability tips that give you insight on how to implement the different features of the software.
- Power Tips: advanced tips and secrets that can help you take your production to the next level.
- Time Savers: software shortcuts and ways to streamline your production efforts and save you time.
- Bright Ideas: special explanations and ideas for getting more out of the software.
- Cautions: "lessons learned the hard way" that you can use to avoid common problems.
"In less than 300 pages and in a very visual style, [it] provides both a great overview of Articulate's capabilities and clear step-by-step instructions on how to use every element of this software. What I particularly liked about this book was that fact that the three authors are clearly power-users of the tool and have supplemented the strict "how to" content with loads - and I mean loads - of personal hints and tips...This is a must-have book for anyone who uses Articulate - both novice and experienced users. I've been using this software for 5 years now and for me, it's now taken on a whole new lease in life."
- Tim Drewitt, Tech4learning
"As a regular user of Articulate Studio '09, I was pleasantly surprised that after reading one of the chapters I had learnt three new things....I love the cross references to other parts of the book and find the appendix and invaluable time-saver - a plethora of useful information, checklists and workarounds."
- James Pritchard, Kineo
"If you are new to Articulate Studio, you will love this book. It contains step-by-step instructions along with great tips. If you already use Articulate Studio, you will still find good information including timesaver shortcuts and special information for getting more from the software."
- Debbie Richards, Creative Interactive Ideas
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.62(d)|