This best-selling book is unique in that it parallels the organization of an introductory marketing textbook, but it explores key marketing concepts in the context of today's digital/Internet environment. It fills the gap for those who have found Internet Marketing books suffer from too much "E" and not enough marketing or are too narrowly or technically focused on e-commerce. A five-part organization covers e-marketing in context, e-marketing environment, e-marketing strategy, e-marketing management, and a global perspective on e-marketing. Special topics include competitive strategies, e-marketing strategy development, marketing planning, and performance metrics; and coverage of cutting edge strategies beyond the Webm-marketing (mobile), databases and analysis techniques, point of purchase scanning, and more. For an e-understanding of marketing and business.
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.00(d)|
Table of Contents
I. E-MARKETING IN CONTEXT.
2. Strategic E-Marketing (Chapter 1 Plus New).
3. The E-Marketing Plan (Chapter 8 Plus New).
II. E-MARKETING ENVIRONMENT.
5. Ethical and Legal (Chapter 10)(authored by Brian O'Connell w/ byline).
III. E-MARKETING STRATEGY.
7. Customer Characteristics and Behavior (Chapter 2).
8. Targeting Market Segments and Communities (Chapter 2 Plus New).
9. Differentiation, Positioning, and Competition (NEW).
IV. E-MARKETING MANAGEMENT.
11. Pricing (Chapter 4).
12. Distribution (Chapter 5).
13. Integrated Communication Mix (Chapter 6).
14. Customer Relationship Management (Chapter 7).
V. GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE ON E-MARKETING.
16. Country Profiles From the Six Continents.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews