Be inspired by the life of a late blooming world champion, with coloured photos, and some of Earl's pertinent poetry, in 20 entertaining chapters describing his life from 1929 to 2018.
Highlights in this book are Earl's:
- Valuable detailed running workouts and methods from age 57 to age 88.
- Experiences at 17 World Masters Championships from 1987 to 2014. (But more to come.)
- Quotations and spiritual reflections (e.g., gratitude, helping others, love, empathy, etc.).
- Anti-aging lifestyle and his secret to athletic success- aging slower than his rivals.
- Thirty-five pioneering years in the Canadian (CANDU) nuclear power industry.
- Detailed descriptions of interesting friends, characters and five legendary athletic friends.
Compared to Earl's anti-aging lifestyle, and lifestyle descriptions herein of his legendary athletic friends the late Ed Whitlock and Olga Kotelko ...it may appear like your daily habits are not productive-or you are not making the most of your remaining valuable time. This book is bound to increase your motivation and rejuvenate your dreams.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.63(d)|
About the Author