Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||1.00(w) x 1.00(h) x 1.00(d)|
|Age Range:||17 Years|
About the Author
Ben GILAD (Kfar Saba, Israel) is president of the Fuld-Gilad-Herring Academy of Competitive Intelligence. He has trained the majority of CI managers at Fortune 500 companies. He has been interviewed by The New York Times, BusinessWeek, The Wall Street Journal, and others.
Table of Contents
"Part One: Companies at Risk
2. What Do You Know About Risk?
3. The Internal Dynamics of Early Warning Failure
4. The Analytical, the Tactical, the Couch Potato and the Blind
Part Two: The Competitive Early Warning Solution
5. Step 1--Identifying Risks and Opportunities
6. Step 1, Continued--War Gaming
7. Step 2--Intelligence Monitoring
8. Step 3--Management Action
Part Three: Early Warning at Work
9. Case Studies of CEW in Action
10. If You Start from Scratch"
What People are Saying About This
Poolonline.com: "This [Early Warning] is an excellent book that shows the importance of an early warning system and ways in which it can be developed in companies of different sizes and in different industries. It also serves as a warning that in today’s turbulent environment it is a highly dangerous strategy to proceed without such an early warning system in place."