Earth Retention Conference 3 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- American Society of Civil Engineers
Proceedings of the 2010 Earth Retention Conference held in Bellevue, Washington, August 1-4, 2010. Sponsored by the Earth Retaining Structures Committee of the Geo-Institute of ASCE.
This Geotechnical Special Publication contains 72 papers that examine the major developments over the past 20 years in the design and construction practice of earth-retaining structures worldwide.
- supported excavations
- mechanically stabilized earth retaining walls
- seismic evaluation of retention systems
- numerical analyses of retention systems
- load and resistance factor design
- landslide stabilization