Named Easton in 1788, the principal town on Maryland's Eastern Shore grew to be its center of government and commerce. These images chart Easton's transformation into Maryland's eastern hub for the arts, culture, and entertainment, revealing the town's treasure trove of Victorian and Colonial buildings, historic streetscapes, and the oldest Quaker meetinghouse in the United States.
|Publisher:||Arcadia Publishing SC|
|Series:||Then and Now Series|
|Product dimensions:||6.40(w) x 9.20(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Mindie Burgoyne works for the State of Maryland serving the Eastern Shore in economic development and does freelance writing from her home in Marion Station.