16.99 In Stock
Cultivate mindfulness and creativity every day in 2021! The daily practice of this Japanese art promotes relaxation and stimulates memory as you learn paper-folding techniques throughout the year and create hundreds of origami models, including animals, flowers, and so much more for a year’s worth of stress-free fun for kids, adults, and crafters of all ages.
- Hand-illustrated, step-by-step instructions
- Techniques advance from beginner to more difficult as year progresses
- Bright-colored, 6" x 6", patterned paper for folding
- Includes five tabbed reference cards detailing base folds
- Unique, fold-around-box turns into the calendar stand
- Weekend projects
- Hundreds of beautiful origami models
- Paper from responsible sources
|Publisher:||Andrews McMeel Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||6.70(w) x 6.10(h) x 1.60(d)|
About the Author
Paper-engineer Jeff Cole has created hundreds of fun and unique origami designs for the Easy Origami Fold-A-Day Calendar over the many years of its annual publication. Jeff also enjoys fabricating kites, as well as Kirigami, the Japanese art of paper cutting.