Want to take a break and spend some time giving your brain a relaxing boost?
Try these addictive "wordless puzzles" and get ready to unwind with Sudoku puzzles. A seemingly simple game of logic and reasoning enjoyed by people from all walks of life and of all ages. They are particularly good for enhancing your problem-solving skills and is one of the best forms of brain training. You will find that Sudoku can truly one of the highest forms of brain teaser suitable for personal entertainment.
This book comes with 250 all-new and original Sudoku ranging from easy to very hard puzzles. They are meant to meet the needs of the novice and the more elite players. The more experienced have the choice to pick any difficulty levels of puzzles to solve while the beginners can start from the easiest puzzles and gradually progressed to more advanced levels. They strive to provide stimulating challenges to cater to the needs of the full range experience levels.
This book is Volume 2 of a whole series of Sudoku books printed as 8" x 10" book; a relatively large size and with only four puzzles per page. This is purposefully designed to allow each puzzle be large-enough for ease of use in addition to having blank spaces for writing.
Special Features of this Book:
- Puzzles were carefully arranged in order of difficulty from easy to very hard.
- Included is a section of random difficulty level.
- Solutions are provided for every puzzle.
- The large print puzzles are enhanced with ample blank spaces for writing notes.
- Every puzzle is assigned a difficulty factor between 0.01 and 1.00; the higher the value, the more difficult the puzzle.
If you are a fan of crossword or of logic games, or even just a general puzzle lover, you will likely be captivated and be delighted with this Sudoku book.