* lots of new listings
* the same low price
* the favorite finds of L.A.'s savviest food journalists
-- A new section called Short Lists, to help readers find LA's best quickly
. 1,300 restaurants, wine shops, bakeries, taco trucks and more!
* reviews by a team of expert culinary journalists
* covers all of L.A. County
* icons for special features: vegetarians, kid-friendly, open late, etc.
* a handy-size, with tabbed chapters
* one-of-a-kind places that reflect their communities and the passion of their owners
|Publisher:||Prospect Park Books|
|Product dimensions:||5.20(w) x 7.10(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
is the proprietor of the hot blog EatingLA.com, and a respected LA food blogger, with a particular passion for Thai and Chinese cooking. She also reviews restaurants for the Los Feliz Ledger. By day she is a senior editor for Daily Variety.
An expert on ethnic cuisines, Linda Burum writes frequently for Los Angeles Magazine and the Los Angeles Times, and she's the author of the acclaimed A Guide to Ethnic Food in Los Angeles.