Can you trust your health to the food industry or rely on governmental dietary recommendations?
Food can be both a pleasure and your ticket to lifelong health, but only if you choose wisely; the temptation is great to pick elements from various popular diets, but intuition and common wisdom (eat a little bit of everything...) can be misleading.
“Eat Real Food or Else” provides:
- Nutritional advice based on the broad view of the entire body.
- Delicious, illustrated step-by-step recipes for all occasions.
- Simple yet scientifically accurate explanations about the effects of various foods on our bodies.
- Tools to make informed food choices.
- Perspectives from which to examine the existing diets and the nutritional literature.
Because of the huge complexity of our body, nutrition cannot be reduced to simplistic rules. However, some principles do exist, myths must be debunked. You will not find here a “one-size-fits-all” diet, but methods to listen to your body and adapt your diet accordingly.
|Publisher:||Golden Lotus Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 11.10(h) x 1.00(d)|