This little wellness guide is full of tips and techniques for reclaiming your health, reducing your cravings, and restoring your energy.
Aimed at mature adults, the book assumes you know what you need to do to be well; you just have trouble sticking with it. Wilner's gentle approach, with such phrases as "the best exercise is the one you'll do" and "progress, not perfection" provides inspiration and motivation. Wilner makes it easy for you to gain health and lose weight with her one-sentence dietary guideline-"a secret you already know."
- 5 steps for practicing meditation
- 6 ways to get in touch with your "shadow" self
- 7 tips for managing cravings
- 8 movements for an optimal physical fitness program
- 9 causes of fatigue
- 10 "best foods" lists
- 11 benefits of yoga
- 12 tips for getting a good night's sleep
- 13 mind-training techniques for increasing resilience