Are you vegetarian by birth or practicing vegetarianism for health issues? Vegetarian foods can prevent you from many diseases, it adds valuable and healthy years to your life. Many diseases can be prevented with Food Therapy.
Research Scientist and Registered State Pharmacist La Fonceur has worked closely with drugs and based on her experience she is throwing light to the fact that how plant-based healthy vegetarian foods are the remedy to most of our daily health problems.
Eat so what! The Power of Vegetarianism is the Nutrition Guide For Weight Loss, Disease Free, Drug Free, Healthy Long Life.
Eat So What! The Power Of Vegetarianism offers guidance for what should be eating to:
> Control diabetes
> Lower blood pressure
> Build stronger bones and joint
> Get rid of anemia
> Prevent Vitamin B12 Deficiency
> Eliminate cravings and the need to snack
> Boost Muscle Mass
> Enhance Skin and Hair Health
> Eliminate allergies and disease
> Get younger, smoother skin
This Nutrition guide discusses the following topics in detail:
- What Sre Nutrients? Why Are They So Important?
- Top 10 Health Benefits Of Being Vegetarian.
- 10 Reasons You Should Eat More Protein Every Day.
- 10 High Protein Sources For Vegetarians.
- Why Fat Is Not The Enemy. The Truth About Fats!
- 10 Healthy Fats You Must Eat.
- 10 Reasons You Should Never Give Up Carbohydrates
- 10 Healthy Carbohydrates You Must Eat For Health And Nutrition Benefits.
- 10 Power Foods To Get Rid Of Anemia.
- 10 Power Foods To Prevent Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
|File size:||13 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
La Fonceur is a Dance Artist and a Health Blogger. La Fonceur is Masters in Pharmacy specialized in Pharmaceutical Technology. She has published a Review Article on "Techniques for Producing Biotechnology-Derived Products of Pharmaceutical Use" in Pharmtechmedica Journal. She is a Registered State Pharmacist. She is National Level GPAT Qualifier in the year 2011 and among Top 1400. Being a Research Scientist, she has worked closely with drugs and based on her experience she believes Vegetarian Foods are the remedy for many diseases, one can prevent most of the diseases with Nutritional Foods and Healthy Lifestyle.