Here are the essential parts of a grant proposal:
1. - Summary. - This generally outlines the proposed idea or project and is naturally slotted for the opening paragraph. Keep it both brief and interesting. It will be the first impression the grantor(s) will have of you and your abilities, so work hard on this part of the document. Poorly written, this opener could end your chances immediately. Conversely, well-written beginnings are encouraging to the reader(s) and improve on your chances. Be sure only your key points are in this portion. Dont oversell it with too much detail. Make this part easy to read, but informative.
2. - About You (and your Business). (more inside...)
3. - Problem Statement (more inside...)
4. - Objectives. (more inside...)
5.- Inside the report (more inside...)
6.- Inside the report .....
7. - Inside the report.....
8. - Inside the report.....
Much More ......
Grant opportunities exist in virtually every imaginable form and some that you would laugh at, but people get them to do things that are quite strange.
What have you got to lose?
Your grant money is only a few steps away for the dedicated and persistent its there for the asking. Get your copy and start asking for your money....
Get this Insiders Guide Government Grants Today
* OVERVIEW OF GOVERNMENT GRANTS
* HOW TO WRITE YOUR PROPOSAL
* THE WIDE ASSORTMENT OF RESEARCH GRANTS
* ARTS AND HUMANITIES GRANTS
* STATE MONEY FOR THE ARTS
* FEDERAL MONEY FOR STUDENTS
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||940 KB|