Temporarily Out of Stock Online
* Shows readers how to make informed decisions about purchasing third party ebXML solutions or implementing their own software.
• Provides an in-depth understanding of the value and use of ebXML.
• Includes valuable information on how ebXML fits in with the overall B2B domain and related initiatives.
• Offers pointers and insight into the technologies and toolkits required to implement ebXML systems.
• Presents implementation examples based on real-world implementations of ebXML systems for Fortune 500 companies.
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Brian K. Gibb is Director of Standards and Applied Tech-nology for Sterling Commerce, a leader in e-commerce solutions. He is vice chair of the ebXML Messaging Services Technical Committee of OASIS and a frequent e-commerce speaker.
Suresh Damodaran, Ph.D., is a senior software architect for Sterling Commerce and is a contributor and reviewer of ebXML specifications. His background includes OO technology and distributed tools and programming for high-performance systems with Hewlett Packard Co. and Los Alamos National Laboratory.
Table of Contents
Part I: The Road Toward ebXML.
Chapter 1: Getting Down to E-Business.
Chapter 2: EDI: How E-Business Works Today.
Chapter 3: An XML Primer.
Chapter 4: XML: The New Language of E-Business.
Chapter 5: The Role of ebXML in Global Business.
Part II: Applying ebXML Concepts.
Chapter 6: ebXML Framework Overview.
Chapter 7: ebXML's Industry Potential.
Chapter 8: E-Business Frameworks: Web Services and Others.
Part III: Implementing B2B E-Commerce with ebXML.
Chapter 9: Getting Started with ebXML.
Chapter 10: Implementing a Basic ebXML Capability.
Chapter 11: Beyond Messaging.
Chapter 12: ebXML: Will It Make a Difference?
Appendix: ebXML FAQ.