- Sonata for violin & piano, FP 119
- Suite d'après thèmes, fragments et pièces de Giambattista Pergolesi, for violin & piano
- Sonata for violin & piano, L. 140
- Sonata for violin & piano No. 2 in D major, Op. 94 bis
- Want it by Thursday, October 18 Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
Augustin Hadelich's sensational debut on Avie Records, Flying Solo, helped catapult him from a highly respected and acclaimed position in the classical music world, into an ever-widening and adoring circle of fans who helped drive the album into the Billboard Classical Chart.
Echoes of Paris is Augustin's first chamber recording and casts intriguing connections between Frenchmen Debussy and Poulenc and Russians Prokofiev and Stravinsky, who both flocked to Paris and were heavily influenced by the city's electric atmosphere and cultural scene.
Augustin comments, "I have chosen the four works on this album primarily because they fit so well together.... The 'echoes of Paris' that tie them together include puppetry, percussion, marches, and jazz references."
Above all it is Augustin's riveting performance of these striking 20th-century works that will captivate consumers and continue to broaden his outstanding reputation. From the Label