Top economists provide a concise and accessible evaluation of major developments in trade and trade policy.
- Economic Policy has earned a reputation around the world as the one publication that always identifies current and emerging policy topics early
- Papers are specially commissioned from first-class economists and experts in the policy field
- The editors are all based at top European economic institutions and each paper is discussed by a panel of distinguished economists
- This unique approach guarantees incisive debate and alternative interpretations of the evidence
About the Author
The Managing Editors of Economic Policy:
Tullio Jappelli is CSEF Director and Professor of Economics at the University of Naples Federico II.
Philip Lane is Professor of International Macroeconomics at Trinity College Dublin.
Philippe Martin is Professor at the Université Paris-1 Panthéon Sorbonne and CERASENPC and a Research Fellow at CEPR.
Jan van Ours is Professor of Economics at Tilburg University and Professorial Fellow at Melbourne University.
The Senior Editors of Economic Policy:
Georges de Menil works at the Delta Ens, France.
Richard Portes lectures in the Department of Economics, London Business School.
Hans-Werner Sinn is based at the Centre for Economic Studies, University of Munich.
Table of Contents
1. Monetary policy and financial imbalances: facts and fiction (Katrin Assenmacher-Wesche and Stefan Gerlach)
2. Disability, capacity for work and the business cycle: an international perspective (Hugo Benítez-Silva, Richard Disney and Sergi Jiménez-Martín)
3. Corporate tax harmonization in the EU (Leon Bettendorf, Michael P. Devereux, Albert van der Horst, Simon Loretz and Ruud A. de Mooij)