Economics : Principles in Action / Edition 1 available in Hardcover
Prentice Hall Economics
For On-Level Learners
Prentice Hall Economics ©2010 is a multidimensional, comprehensive high school economics program designed to help students achieve an understanding of key economic principles and their application in the real-world by using Essential Questions, Personal Finance topics and cutting edge technology.
- Prentice Hall Economics curriculum is aligned with Foundations Series: Economics.
- Essential Questions: Instruction and assessment are organized around an Essential Question that explores the big ideas of Economics.
- Economics Online Student Center: Students access both on-line textbooks, plus rich media learning tools that include downloadable audio and video resources.
- Economics Online Teacher Center: All teaching resources are conveniently organized online and include interactive presentation tools, editable teacher resources, assessments, and instructional management tools.
- Engaging Personal Finance Handbook: Students prepare to become responsible economic decision makers in their personal lives. This handbook in the Student Edition is supported by full lesson plans, worksheets, tests, Web Quests, and motivating real-life illustrations.
- Differentiated teaching resources: Teachers can quickly choose from multiple levels of worksheets and assessments found on the Online Teacher Center and on the Resource Library CD-ROM.