2. Scarcity and the World of Trade-Offs.
3. Demand and Supply.
4. Extensions of Demand and Supply Analysis.
5. The Public Sector and Public Choice.
6. Your Future with Social Security.
V. DIMENSIONS OF MICROECONOMICS.
20. Demand and Supply Elasticity.
21. The Global Financial Environment of Business.
VI. MARKET STRUCTURE, RESOURCE ALLOCATION AND REGULATION.
23. Perfect Competition.
25. Monopolistic Competition, Oligopoly, and Strategic Behavior.
26. Regulation and Antitrust Policy in a World of Multinational Firms.
VII. PRODUCTIVE FACTORS, POVERTY, HEALTH CARE, AND THE ENVIRONMENT.
28. Unions and Labor Market Monopoly Power.
29. Rent, Interest, and Profits.
30. Income, Poverty, and Health Care.
31. Environmental Economics.
VIII. GLOBAL ECONOMICS.
33. Exchange Rates and the Balance of Payments.