For courses in Money and Banking or General Economics.
Economics Today — Bringing the real world to your students
Readers learn best when they see concepts applied to examples from their everyday lives. The Eighteenth Edition of Economics Today: The Micro View addresses leading-edge issues while facilitating reader learning. The text shows readers how economics is front and center in their daily routines while providing them with many ways to evaluate their understanding of key concepts covered in each chapter. New and revised tools and features engage readers and help them focus on the central ideas in economics today.
Also available with MyEconLab®
MyEconLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyEconLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyEcon search for ISBN-10: 0134004647 / ISBN-13: 9780134004648 The Micro View Plus MyEconLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 18/e. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133885070 / ISBN-13: 9780133885071 Economics Today: The Micro View, 18/e and ISBN-10: 0133916677 / ISBN-13: 9780133916676 MyEconLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Economics Today: The Micro View, 18/e. MyEconLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.80(d)|
Table of Contents
2. Scarcity and the World of Trade-Offs.
3. Demand and Supply.
4. Extensions of Demand and Supply Analysis.
5. The Public Sector and Public Choice.
6. Your Future with Social Security.
V. DIMENSIONS OF MICROECONOMICS.
20. Demand and Supply Elasticity.
21. The Global Financial Environment of Business.
VI. MARKET STRUCTURE, RESOURCE ALLOCATION AND REGULATION.
23. Perfect Competition.
25. Monopolistic Competition, Oligopoly, and Strategic Behavior.
26. Regulation and Antitrust Policy in a World of Multinational Firms.
VII. PRODUCTIVE FACTORS, POVERTY, HEALTH CARE, AND THE ENVIRONMENT.
28. Unions and Labor Market Monopoly Power.
29. Rent, Interest, and Profits.
30. Income, Poverty, and Health Care.
31. Environmental Economics.
VIII. GLOBAL ECONOMICS.
33. Exchange Rates and the Balance of Payments.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews