Miller’s Economics Today remains committed to providing readers with discussion and coverage of the most current issues and events. Given the immense changes in our economy over the past year, the Updated 15th Edition addresses what has occurred and discusses the importance of today’s major economic issues.
|Series:||Pearson Custom Business Resources Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.10(h) x 1.40(d)|
Table of Contents
2. Scarcity and the World of Trade-Offs.
3. Demand and Supply.
4. Extensions of Demand and Supply Analysis.
5. The Public Sector and Public Choice.
6. Taxes, Transfers, and Public spending.
II. INTRODUCTION TO MACROECONOMICS AND ECONOMIC GROWTH.
8. Measuring the Economy's Performance.
9. Global Economic Growth and Development.
III. NATIONAL INCOME DETERMINATION AND FISCAL POLICY.
11. Classical and Keynesian Macro Analyses.
12. Consumption, Income and the Multiplier.
13. Fiscal Policy.
IV. MONEY, STABILIZATION, AND GROWTH.
15. Money Creation and Deposit Insurance.
16. Domestic and International Dimensions of Monetary Policy.
17. Stabilization in an Integrated World Economy.
18. Policies and Prospects for Global Economic Growth.
V. DIMENSIONS OF MICROECONOMICS.
20. Demand and Supply Elasticity.
21. Rents, Profits and the Financial Environment.
VI. MARKET STRUCTURE, RESOURCE ALLOCATION, AND REGULATION.
23. Perfect Competition.
25. Monopolistic Competition.
26. Oligopoly and Strategic Behavior.
27. Regulation andAntitrust in a Globalized Economy.
VII. LABOR RESOURCES AND THE ENVIRONMENT.
29. Unions and Labor Market Monopoly Power.
30. Income, Poverty, and Health Care.
31. Environmental Economics.
VIII. GLOBAL ECONOMICS.
33. Exchange Rates and the Balance of Payments.