The first instructional technology book to focus on school administrators, this work continues to offer extensive coverage on technology planning and policies for technology leaders in schools. Coverage includes: Basic Concepts and Foundations, Applications, and Planning and Implementation to inform readers of both the theoretical and practical considerations for planning and implementing school-based technology. Its ability to deliver topical information on planning, establishing policy, and managing information resources sets it apart from similar texts. For school administrators, computer coordinators, and library media specialists.
|Product dimensions:||7.46(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.70(d)|
Table of Contents
I. BASIC CONCEPTS AND FOUNDATIONS.
2. Basic Concepts of Planning.
3. Technology, Learning, and Equity Issues.
5. Computer Applications in Instruction.
6. Multimedia in Education.
7. Data Communications, the Internet, and Educational Applications.
8. Distance Learning.
III. PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION.
10. Software Selection and Evaluation.
11. Staff Development.
12. Managing Computer Facilities.
13. Financial Planning.
B. Educational Leader Competencies.
C. Instructional Software Evaluation Factors.