1. Ideas are around us to work on. What is needed is the hunger to work and succeed.
2. The biggest strategy of this business is to keep meeting new people regularly.
3. Most people don’t grow because of the fear or hesitation of meeting new people. No book or training can help you overcome this fear. You need to overcome it on your own.
4. The use of technology can save time and energy.
5. Whether you get any business or not, you must keep trying, keep in touch and maintain relationships.
6. Maintain your work speed by analysing the finished work at regular intervals.
7. It is more effective if the data is correct and relevant.
8. You need to have patience; big businesses take more time.
9. Follow up is the key to success in this business.
10. Phone calls and emails are not alternatives to personal meetings. Face-to-face meetings are the best. All the others are only supportive methods.
11. The main reason behind the unprecedented success of the client meeting was the selection of an appropriate speaker. We did not compromise on that.
12. Instead of measuring the result strictly in terms of money, it should also be measured by the accomplishment of the responsibility of spreading the awareness of life insurance at the right time amongst people.
13. Life insurance sells through relationships. Hence, knowing new people and building long-term relationships is real work.
14. Talk to people about them. Don't tell them about yourself until they ask you.
15. People get impressed by others who are richer than them, and they like to make and maintain relationships with them. Hence, dress impeccably and possess the best possible accessories.
16. People like you first and then your product.