El Viaje Estadounidense: Reconstruccion Hasta el Presente / Edition 1 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- McGraw-Hill Education
New Page 1
Its unparalleled author team, including
National Geographic, ensures accuracy in every detail of the narrative,
maps, and charts.
• Foldablesstudent-made three-dimensional graphic organizersare a unique strategy that helps students read effectively and also can be used as assessment or study tools.
• A Guide to Reading, Reading Checks, and a Summary in every chapter keep students on track as they learn to read for information and process what they’ve read.
• TIME Notebooks allow students to step into the past, learning about everyday life in various periods and the “hot topics” of different eras.
• National Geographic's Geography and History features show students how geography and events intertwine to create the history of a location or nation.
• The program emphasizes skill developmentfrom reading maps to analyzing primary and secondary sources to exploring the connections between history and geography, economics, government, citizenship, and current events.
About the Author
Table of Contents
PROLOGUE Beginnings to 1877
UNIT 7 Reshaping the Nation 1858-1914
UNIT 8 Reform, Expansion, and War 1865-1920
UNIT 9 Turbulent Decades 1919-1945
UNIT 10 Turning Points 1945-1975
UNIT 11 Modern America 1968-Present