Electrocardiography of Arrhythmias: A Comprehensive Review equips you with the core knowledge and clinical competencies you need to accurately interpret electrocardiograms (ECG) and ace the ECG part of cardiology boards or the ABIM ICE ECG certifying exam. Co-written by world-renowned cardiologists Mithilesh K. Das and Douglas P. Zipes, this companion study guide to Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside offers a concise yet definitive review of electrocardiography, making this is the perfect review and exam prep tool.
- Obtain a realistic simulation of the actual exam experience. Each ECG is accompanied by a brief clinical history in board format.
- Review a full range of ECG images - from simple to complex - reflecting both common and rare conditions.
- Get the most from your board or certification prep by pairing this review with its parent text, Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside, for detailed explanations and an enhanced learning experience.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||59 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
Table of Contents
1. Important Concepts
2. Sinus Node Dysfunction
3. Atrioventricular Conduction Abnormalities
4. Junctional Rhythm
5. Atrioventricular Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia
6. Atrioventricular Reentrant Tachycardias
7. Atrial Tachycardia
8. Atrial Flutter
9. Atrial Fibrillation
10. Wide Complex Tachycardia
11. Ventricular Tachycardia in Structural Heart Disease
12. Ventricular Tachycardia in the Absence of Structural Heart Disease
13. Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia and Ventricular Fibrillation in the Absence of Structural Heart Disease