1. Overview of Electronic Commerce.
Appendix: Supply and value chains.
2. The Digital Economy.
II. B2C EC —INTERNET MARKETING.
3. Retailing in Electronic Commerce (e-Tailing).
4. Internet Consumers, e-Service, and Market Research.
5. Advertisement in E-Commerce.
III. B2B EC.
6. Company-Centric B2B.
Appendix: From Traditional to Internet-Based EDI.
7. E-Marketplaces and B2B Exchanges.
Appendix: The Extranets.
8. B2B Support Services.
IV. OTHER EC MODELS AND APPLICATIONS.
9. Dynamic Pricing: Auctions and More.
10. Service Industries, Online Publishing, and Knowledge Dissemination.
11. Intrabusiness, e-Government, and More.
V. BUILDING EC SYSTEMS.
12. Building E-Commerce Applications and Infrastructure.
Appendix 12A: Building an Application with Yahoo! Store.
13. E-Commerce Security.
14. Electronic Payment Systems.
15. Order Fulfillment, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management.
VI. IMPLEMENTING EC.
16. EC Strategy and Implementation.
17. The Regulatory Environment of Electronic Commerce.
18. E-Communities, Global, and Other Issues in EC.
Appendices: A. Infrastructure for EC. B. Web Tools, Web Page Design and Creation. C. Web Programming. D. Intelligent Agents. (Located on the Text Website).