Elements of Engineering Probability and Statistics / Edition 1 available in Paperback
Responding to the needs of graduate engineers and ABET criteria, this volume illustrates the essentials of both probability and statistics through computer exercises. It features a wealth of computer exercises that provide experimental verification of probabilistic phenomena and a means for calculating and displaying complex results.
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 9.20(h) x 0.80(d)|
Table of Contents
2. Fundamental Concepts of Probability.
3. Single Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
4. Probability Distributions for More Than One Random Variable.
5. Elementary Statistics, Empirical Probability Distributions, and More on Simulation.
6. Estimation Theory and Applications.
7. Engineering Decisions.
9. Introduction to Random Processes.
10. Random Processes Through Systems.
Appendix A: Some Concepts and Formulas from Linear System Theory.
Appendix B: MATLAB Hints and Overview.
Appendix C: Tables and MATLAB Programs for Computation of Certain Probability Distributions.
Appendix D: Mathematical Formulas.
Appendix E: Answers to Selected Problems.