Elsevier's Integrated Review Immunology and Microbiology: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access / Edition 2 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Spend more time reviewing and less time searching thanks to an extremely focused, "high-yield" presentation.
- Gauge your mastery of the material and build confidence with case-based and USMLE-style questions that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
- Access the full contents online at www.studentconsult.com where you'll find the complete text and illustrations, "Integration Links" to bonus content in other Student Consult titles, an interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources, and much more!
- Grasp and retain vital concepts more easily thanks to a color-coded format, succinct text, key concept boxes, and dynamic illustrations that facilitate learning in a highly visual approach.
- Effectively review for problem-based courses with the help of text boxes that help you clearly see the clinical relevance of the material.
Great for visual learners!
About the Author
Table of ContentsSECTION I Immunology
Chapter 1 Introduction to Immunity and Immune Systems
Chapter 2 Cells and Organs of the Immune System
Chapter 3 Humoral Immunity: Antibody Recognition of Antigen
Chapter 4 T-Cell Immunity
Chapter 5 Role of Major Histocompatibility Complex in the Immune Response
Chapter 6 Innate Immunity
Chapter 7 Adaptive Immune Response and Hypersensitivity
Chapter 8 Immunomodulation
Chapter 9 Immunoassays
Chapter 10 Infection and Immunity
SECTION II Microbiology
Chapter 11 Basic Bacteriology
Chapter 12 Clinical Bacteriology
Chapter 13 Basic Virology
Chapter 14 Clinical Virology
Chapter 15 Mycology
Chapter 16 Parasitology
Case Study Answers