***A 2nd Edition of this book will be available in September 2014***
Email marketing's "Wild West" days are long gone. Not only do ISPs maintain order like ironfisted sheriffs, but they've deputized every email user, arming them with a lethal "report spam" button. If you want to succeed in this town-or even just stay welcome-you need to follow the rules.
Email Marketing Rules is your guide to understanding the practices that lead to spectacular results, while steering you clear of potential trouble. Through 108 easy-to-understand rules, you'll learn how to:
- Establish permission practices that will safeguard your ability to get your emails delivered
- Set the right goals for your program
- Fill your email list with the least risky and most profitable subscribers
- Streamline your subscription process to maximize growth
- Design emails that subscribers will respond to
- Target subscribers with the right messaging at the right time
- Leverage the growth of social media and mobile in your email program
- ...and much more
While beginner-friendly and a great training tool, the book's crisp dissection of best practices will help even seasoned veterans make tactical improvements that boost the performance of their email programs.
Buy "Email Marketing Rules" through Amazon.com's CreateSpace (https://www.createspace.com/4255339) and $2 will be donated to the ExactTarget Foundation to support projects and programs that reduce childhood hunger, improve education, and spur entrepreneurship. To learn more, visit http://www.exacttargetfoundation.org/
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.48(d)|
About the Author
Chad's research and commentary have appeared in more than 100 publications, including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, U.S. News & World Report, Ad Age, Adweek, MarketWatch and SmartMoney.
In addition to authoring "Email Marketing Rules," Chad has shared his insights and advice through thousands of blog posts and numerous research reports. He currently writes at EmailMarketingRules.com.