- Pub. Date:
- Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Emanuel Law Outlines: Professional Responsibility
(Print + eBook CD Bundle)
The most trusted name in law school outlines is now available in AspenLaw Studydesk digital eBook format. It’s the best of both worlds – a print copy of the Emanuel Law Outline for your desk reference and an eBook version on your laptop to take with you wherever you go.
Emanuel Law Outlines for Professional Responsibility will support your class preparation, provide reference for your outline creation, and supply a comprehensive breakdown of topic matter for your entire study process. The AspenLaw Studydesk eBook format will allow you to search the outline on your laptop and incorporate Legal Concepts into your studying with the click of a button. Created by Steven Emanuel, this series has been relied on by generations of law students. Each outline contains capsule and detailed versions of the critical issues and key topics you must know to master the course. Also included are exam questions with model answers, an alpha-list of cases, and a cross reference table of cases for all of the leading casebooks.
- Emanuel Law Outlines: Professional Responsibility paperback
- Emanuel Law Outlines: Professional Responsibility eBook CD (NOTE: The AspenLaw Studydesk application must be installed on your computer to read the eBook.)
- 120-day free trial of AspenLaw Studydesk productivity software (NOTE: Version 2.0 is included on the CD. To try the most recent version of AspenLaw Studydesk you may download the software trial that is available at www.AspenLaw.com/freetrial and use the authorization code that ships with your bundle to register it as a 120-day trial).
- A PDF of the AspenLaw Studydesk User's Manual, which will provide you with clear, step-by-step instructions for using each of the elements in AspenLaw Studydesk.
AspenLaw Studydesk System Requirements:
Memory: Minimum 512 megabytes (Mb), Recommended 1 gigabyte (Gb) or more.
Disk Space: Minimum 280 megabytes (Mb), Recommended 1 gigabyte (Gb).
Display: Minimum 800 x 600, 256 colors, Recommended 1024 x 768 high color (32-bit).
Operating System (32-bit): Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Home Basic, Premium, or Ultimate.
VISTA Users: Once your AspenLaw Studydesk software is downloaded and installed, please ensure the application’s privilege level is set to "Run this program as an Administrator." Refer to these step-by-step compatibility instructions for more information.
MACINTOSH Users: AspenLaw Studydesk is not currently available for the Macintosh Operating System.
Applications: Latest version of Adobe Reader for viewing PDF files. Latest version of Adobe Flash.
|Publisher:||Wolters Kluwer Law & Business|
|Series:||Emanuel Law Outlines Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.80(d)|
Table of Contents
Casebook Correlation Chart
1. Introduction and the Role of Lawyer
2. Regulation of the Legal Profession
3. Controls on Lawyer Conduct
4. Formal Aspects of the Laywer-Client Relationship
6. Conflict of Interests
7. Duties to Third Parties
8. Duties to the Legal System and Society
9. Special Role-Related Duties
10. Advertising and Solicitation
11. Judicial Conduct
Essay Exam Questions
Essay Exam Answers
Multistate-Style Exam Questions
Multistate-Style Exam Answers
Table of Cases
Table of Statutes, Rules, and Opinions