Emergencies in Diabetes: Diagnosis Management and Prevention / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Clear, informative text for rapid and easy assimilation
- Emphasis on evidence-based medicine
- Effective use of illustrations to highlight and summarize keypoints
Designed to fit conveniently into the pocket of a white coat,this book should be readily to hand in all hospital medical wards,particularly A&E. It will be useful to junior hospital doctorsacross a wide range of specialties, senior house officers ingeneral medical training, and nurses involved in the care ofpatients with diabetes.
|Product dimensions:||5.47(w) x 8.52(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Table of ContentsPreface.
1. Diabetic Ketoacidosis in Adults.
2. Diabetic Ketoacidosis in Childhood.
3. Hyperosmolar Non-ketotic Hyperglycaemia.
4. Insulin-Induced Hypoglycaemia.
5. Hypoglycaemia Caused by Insulin Secretagogues.
6. Lactic Acidosis in Diabetes.
7. Management of Diabetes During Surgery, Myocardial Infarctionand Labour.