Your Personal Guide to Understanding and Increasing Your Emotional Intelligence
This hands-on workbook is your companion to the dynamic Emotional Intelligence Skills Assessment (EISA) workshop in which you will be given the opportunity to measure your skills in five key areas—Perceiving, Managing, Decision Making, Achieving, and Influencing. These are the key areas that most influence personal performance.
Once you have completed the 50-item self and 360° assessments, the EISA workbook will help you better understand how emotional and social skills impact your performance and how you can strengthen your effectiveness by using these skills successfully. The EISA participant workbook will also help you:
- Discover the major components of emotional intelligence
- Recognize the behaviors and characteristics of an emotionally intelligent person
- Identify areas where you can apply emotional intelligence
- Evaluate your own emotional strengths and opportunities for growth
- Generate action steps for improving your emotional and social abilities that will lead to success