Emotions guide our lives in a million ways.
Is it difficult for you to recognize and manage your child's emotions?
Do you want to build strong self-esteem in your child?
Are you trying to stop being so angry as a parent and start learning how to empathize with your child?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, this guide may help you.
This definitive guide for parents include 2 manuscripts:
- Kid Confidence: A Parent’s Guide: How to build resilience and develop self-esteem in your child
- Anger Management For Parents: How to Manage your Emotions & Raise a Happy and Confident Child
This is only a small part of what you will find in this box set:
- The 5 signals to understand if your child has a low self-esteem
- The 4 main factors that influence their self-esteem
- How self-esteem change at different childhood stages
- The 5 most common mistakes every parent make
- 6 powerful tips to build resilience in your child
- How to support your child in the right way
- Exactly what makes parents angry and why anger is the first emotion to spring up
- What anger is and why it’s programmed in us
- Types of anger that can occur in parenting situations
- How to connect with your child through compassion instead of scaring them away with anger
- The best anger management skills for parents
- And so much more!
Being a parent is hard. Learn how to make it easier on yourself and your child. After all, your child is your baby, and don’t you want to find out how to give them the best chance at life?
Don’t you want to raise them to be happy, healthy, and confident?
All of that starts with you. All of that starts with how you manage emotions.
If you’re ready to end the cycle of screaming and discover a new way to approach parenting, click on the “Buy now button”.