- Revised, updated, and expanded for 2014. 640 pages.
- Fifty-seven new articles, highlights, maps, and tables.
- Fully indexed and cross-referenced.
- Over 100 additional pages of free online articles at the companion website, encounteringislam.org
- Electronic editions for Kindle, iBook, and other formats available Fall 2014.
Related collections and offers
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.30(d)|
About the Author
Keith Swartley, who works for Pioneers, first befriended Muslims in 1983. Since then he has enjoyed learning from and sharing with Muslims in Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, South Korea, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States. Keith facilitates Encountering the World of Islam courses as a ministry of Pioneers.