Temporarily Out of Stock Online
A modern and concise encyclopedia that presents the latest research on food science, nutrition, and dietetics.
- Almost 700 foods from the 5 continents are described; around 300 recipes with the practical application, in the kitchen, of nutrition science.
- The advantages and disadvantages of all kinds of foods are studied in detail.
- The composition and the preventive and healing value of foods and recipes are analyzed in depth.
- The foods with the greatest healing power are grouped according to the organ, or part of the body, which they benefit the most.
- Almost 150 diseases are studied along with foods whose consumption is advisable to increase or decrease in each case.
- Many charts show how the foods affect our health and wellbeing.
- All information based on the latest investigations of the main universities and research centers of Europe, America and other continents.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Encyclopedia of Foods and Their Healing Power (Education and Health Library Series) based on 0 ratings. 3 reviews.
This 3 volume Encyclopedia of Foods and Their Healing power is one publication that should be in every home.
It and Natural Remedies Encyclopedia can save a nation from sickness and diseases.
For those who are really having ahrd time getting them due to the cost I suggest that you take out a loan so as to get them it is more than worth it, as no one can put a true monetary value on one's health.Thes volumes cost less than night's stay in any Hospitals.
You can also find these books at. Amazon for under $200.00 for the Encyclopedia of Foods and Their Healing power and below the suggested retail cost for the Natural Remedies Encyclopedia.
Please get yours today and start the New Year on a healthy path.