The most comprehensive reference treatment of "The Forgotten War" to date, this three volume set chronicles its political, social, and military history.
• Over 600 A–Z entries, many built on new information from Russian and Chinese archives
• Over 100 contributors, including both civilian professors and military officers
• 147 primary source documents never before gathered in one reference work
• More than 150 illustrations
• 20 detailed maps
• Chronology of Korean history, glossary, and general bibliography
|Product dimensions:||8.85(w) x 11.31(h) x 3.46(d)|