|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.04(d)|
Table of Contents
Part I: Cellular responses to ER stress
1. Biology of the endoplasmic reticulum.
2. A tight-knit group: protein glycosylation, endoplasmic reticulum stress and the unfolded protein response.
3. ER stress signaling pathways in cell survival and death.
4. endoplasmic reticulum-mitochondria connections, calcium cross-talk and cell fate: a closer inspection.
5. ER stress and upr through dysregulated er ca2+ homeostasis and signaling.
6. Regulation of ER stress responses by micrornas.
7. ER stress as modulator of autophagy pathways.
8. physiological ER stress: the model of insulin-secreting pancreatic β-cells.
Part II: ER stress in physiological & pathological conditions
9. Pathological ER stress in b cells.
10. Endoplasmic reticulum stress and the unfolded protein response in lipid metabolism and obesity.
11. ER stress and inflammation.
12. ER stress in intestinal inflammatory disease.
13. Role of ER stress in dysfunction of the nervous system.
14. Endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (als).
15. Cardiovascular disease and endoplasmic reticulum stress.
16. Signaling the unfolded protein response in cancer.
17. Upr activation in cancer cells: a double-edged sword.
18. Contribution of ER stress to immunogenic cancer cell death.
19. current advances in ER stress intervention therapies.