|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
Peter C. Fusaro, a graduate of Carnegie-Mellon and Tufts Universities, is the best-selling author of What Went Wrong at Enron and 11 other books. He is an energy-industry thought leader noted for his keen insights on emerging energy and environmental trading issues. He is co-principal of the New York-based Energy Hedge Fund center LLC, an online research and consultancy focused on energy and environmental hedge funds (www.energyhedgefunds.com). Peer coined the term "Green Trading" and holds the wall Street Green Trading Summit in New York each spring. He has been actively engaged in market-based solutions to global warming, clean technology, renewable energy and emissions trading since 1990. His most recent research has focused on water hedge funds.
Table of ContentsForeword.
1. Setting the Stage for Collision or Convergence.
2. The Birth of the Global Emissions Markets.
3. Green Trading Schemes.
4. Global Trading Schemes.
5. Market Mechanisms for Reducing Emissions
6. Overview of the Carbon Exchanges.
7. Carbon Collides with Power212;The European Experience.
8. Legal Agreetments for Emmissions Trading.
9. Green Power Trading: Developments and Opportunities.
10. What Risk? An Introduction to Managing Risk.
11. Risk-Policy Guidelines.
12. Managing Financial Risk for the Environment.
13. Investment Opportunities in Emissions.
14. Broader Issues for Business212;Global Emissions Markets.
15. What the Future Holds: Opportunities for Global Market Convergence.