In Energy Leadership, renowned coach Bruce D. Schneider teaches how to understand the most important personal resource of all energy, and shows how to harness it to achieve success in the workplace, the home, and in the world at large.
This engaging and fast-paced story clearly explains how managers and leaders from all walks of life can use the principles of Energy Leadership to inspire themselves and others to achieve extraordinary results in whatever they do. The author provides insight into a cutting edge coaching process he has developed, which has positively impacted the lives of tens of thousands of people in both the corporate and private sectors.
You will learn how to:
- Recognize the seven distinct levels that are the key to understanding why everyone thinks and acts the way they do, in life and specifically within the workplace.
- Distinguish truly effective leaders from those who deplete the energy of the people around them, and specific techniques to shift energy levels to inspire peak performance.
- Become powerful leaders who motivate themselves and others to reach their true potential.
- Identify the Big Four Energy Blocks and discover proven techniques and strategies for overcoming these and other obstacles to success.
- Develop the ability to shift internal energy to meet any leadership challenge, and use this newfound power to inspire respect, confidence, and loyalty in others.
If you always try to inspire others but sometimes feel like something's missing, something is. Energy Leadership puts you in touch with the missing link between your ambitions and your ability to achieve them.
|Product dimensions:||5.80(w) x 8.60(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Bruce D Schneider, PhD, is founder and CEO of iPEC Coaching, one of the world's most highly regarded coach training and leadership development organizations. Schneider presents powerful seminars, keynotes, workshops, and coaching sessions that have helped thousands transform their lives. He is a Master Certified Coach, Licensed Psychotherapist, and a pioneer and innovator in the field of professional coaching.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Thank God It's Monday!
Chapter 2. What Energetic Level Are You?
Chapter 3. Just Give It Six Months.
Chapter 4. "I Want It Now!"
Chapter 5. All That "Matters" Is Energy.
Chapter 6. Time For A Corporate Shock Treatment? (Level 1).
Chapter 7. Without Fear, What Could You Do? (Level 2).
Chapter 8. The Big Four Energy Blocks.
Chapter 9. Removing Obstacles To Success (Level 3).
Chapter 10. Putting Your Heart Into Your Job (Level 4).
Chapter 11. The Ceo Of The Future (Level 5).
Chapter 12. The Power Of Partnership. Writing The Success Script (Levels 6 And 7).
About The Author.