In this book Barbara Marshall argues that the debates around both modernity and postmodernity neglect the role of women and significance of gender in the formation of contemporary societies.
|Product dimensions:||6.08(w) x 8.97(h) x 0.62(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Gender and Modernity: Classical Issues, ContemporaryDebates.
2. Rethinking the Gendered Division of Labour.
3. Social Reproduction and Socialist Feminist Theory.
4. Gendered Identities.
5. Gender Politics: Regulation and Resistance.
6. Feminist Theory as Critical Theory.